Trip Difficulty EASY
AccommodationHotel + Tea House
TransportationCar + Flight
Trip StyleHiking + Excursion
- Meals: Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast
- Single Supplimentry: US $ 77
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an 11-day Trekking to the sanctuary of Mt. Annapurna and designed for the trekkers with time constraint but want to accomplish the Annapurna Base Camp. Mt. Annapurna (8091m) of Nepal is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the trekking to its base camp at an elevation 4130 m/13549ft is one of the amazing experience. This Annapurna Base Camp Trek ( ABC Trek ) is very appealing and comparatively convenient as we will pass through the traditional hamlets of Gurungs and Magars, the terraces, and the dense woods of Rhododendron and oaks and get the chance to see the faunas like Musk Deer, Snow Leopards, Himalayan Thar, various species of birds, etc.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an enthralling walk through the striking landscapes on the lap of the Annapurna Himalayan range. Immersing in the astonishing beauty of nature, Annapurna Base camp trek provides the opportunity to view the panorama of Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Dhaulagiri Mt. Machhapuchhre, and other adjoining peaks. Also, we will visit the vantage point for the sunrise like Poon Hill. The bath in warm water spring will let go of the exhaustion of the hectic trip. The 11 days on the lap of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges (Annapurna Sanctuary) will be a precious memory for the lifetime from Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The friendly nature of the local residents, the serene environment and the scintillating views of the snowcapped Himalayas will give the immense pleasure.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek - ABC Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a good combination of the Cultural and Natural heritage trek. It will give you insights into the ancient cultures and traditions of the Gurungs and Magars. Most of the trekkers choose the route of Nayapul-Ghorepani- Ghandruk-Nayapul to suit them. The facilities of hotels and lodges are very well facilitated with the means of communication and service of delicious local and international cuisines. This Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be planned at any time of the year but it’s better to be sure about the change in the weather before confirming the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Hence, Trekking Trail Nepal offers you the optimal service with full information to fulfill your desire and give our guests the utmost satisfaction and make this wonderful trip, a memorable lifetime experience with Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1365 m.
- Day 02: Fly Pokhara 823 m and Trek to Ghandruk.
- Day 03: Trek Ghandruk to Chhomrong.
- Day 04: Chhomrong to Dovan.
- Day 05: Dovan to Deurali.
- Day 06: Deurali to to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130 m
- Day 07: Trek back down to Bamboo 2310 m
- Day 08: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda ( Natural hot spring).
- Day 09: Jhinu Dada to Naya Pul trek and drive Pokhara.
- Day 10: Drive ( or fly with an extra charge ) back to Kathmandu, 7 hours drive.
- Day 11: Departure Day.
- Airport pickup and drop services in a private transportation before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast as per the program.
- All necessary ground transportation on tourist coach.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara flight ticket for the guest.
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) every day with tea/coffee during the trek
- Best available twin sharing room for accommodation during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking, helpful, friendly and most importantly Government Certified
- Trekking assisted by Porters with their lodging and food, their salary and the insurance for all staff.
- Assistant guide for the group of over 8 people with his meal, accommodation, salary and insurance.
- First aid medicine kit carried by the Trekking Trail Nepal guide.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits fees.
- Trekkers Information Management System [TIMS] registration card System
- Necessary documentation, all government taxes, and agency service charge
Thank you again for a fantastic Easy Annapurna Base Camp Trek / ABC Trek.
Me and my dad feels this is very short trekking of ABC. It was outstanding and a very special experience for my Dad and me I, We won't forget. Best of luck in your future endeavors…
I had an excellent Annapurna Base Camp venture with you. You have a wealth of knowledge of the different routes , possible times between destination and overnight lodges, and an equal depth of knowledge about local cultural heritage, National culture heritage and the" way of life" of people living in…
I've just got back from my Nepal adventure along the Annapurna Base Camp trek with Hari from Trekking Trail Nepal. They made everything run smoothly, from getting picked up at the airport, hotels in the major cities and on the treks, and arranging extra activities like white water rafting and…
Safety of our valuable guests before, during and after the Trek is the priority of Trekking Trail Nepal. It aims to provide the utmost services regarding the safety. Most of the contingencies are to be handled by the experienced staffs and the leader of the trek. Hence, the leader is fully authorized to modify the itinerary accordingly for the safety issues. Trekking Trail Nepal promised to stick to the scheduled itinerary, however, ver any mishaps or natural calamities or health conditions may bring change to the planned packages. Our leaders will be happy to provide you the necessary information and will brief the precautions and safety measures to be taken during the trek. Any changes in the itinerary will be informed at the spot.
On your request, Trekking Trail Nepal will customize this Annapurna Base Camp towards Poon Hill Ghorepani, Dhamphus, Pothana, and Sarangkot. But it needs few extra days and extra cost.