The Everest Base Camp Trek ( EBC Trekking ) is the most popular trekking package in Nepal. Since Everest is the Highest point of the Earth Everest Base Camp Trekking Trail is No: 1 Trekking of the World. Usually 12 Days Everest Base Camp Trek which begins with a 30-35 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla during which you can enjoy the spectacular views of Mt. Everest along with Mt. Mahalangur, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, etc. and the amazing Himalayan terrain. The Mount Everest is also known as Qomolangma in Tibetan, which means Goddess Mother of the World and SAGARMATHA in Nepalese which means The Head of the Sky. The daunting yet fascinating Mount Everest was first ascended by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary in 1953, a feat which has been emulated by many others till date. The Everest Base Camp Trek has been designed in a way so as to let the travelers gather incredible lifetime memories while experiencing the distinctive diversity of nature, society and unique cultures of the Everest Region.
Everest Base Camp Trek: The Best Trek of The World
From Lukla, the next destination for the approach to Mt. Everest is Namche Bazaar. It is a popular trade center of the Khumbu Trekking Region and also the Gateway to the Everest Region. This Everest Base Camp Trek ( EBC Trek ) trail will take us through the Dudh Koshi valley, Phakding, Pheriche, Namche Bazaar, Dingboche, and many other places. The hike to the Everest View Hotel to have the closest view of Mt. Everest and other mountains of the Everest Region is the highlight of this part of the trek. On the way, the peaceful surroundings of the Everest Region punctuated with blooms of rhododendron, the emerald, and jade alpine forests present mesmerizing views. The tranquillity of the landscapes, the traditional Sherpa villages, the beautiful Rhododendron Forest, the Khumbu Glaciers and the zestful rivers all enhance the beauty of the trek to the Everest Region. Another short hike to Kala Patthar; ( meaning Black Rock) that is located on the southern ridge of the Pumori in the Himalayas will give the most captivating views of Mount Everest and many of its surrounding peaks. The Khumbu Glacier is the largest glacier of Nepal and the worlds highest glacier located in the Everest Trekking Region. Sagarmatha National Park along with the Gumbas, the Chortens and the monasteries that dot the trek route is the other Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek. And finally, the fascinating beauty of Mt. Everest is simply ravishing and leaves you spellbound! The Itinerary Everest Base Camp Trek thus counts as a lifetime achievement for travel lovers and presents them an opportunity to return with unforgettable memories of the Everest Region.
10 Reason to do Everest Base Camp Trek
1. World`s most dangerous and exceptional airport at Lukla 2,846 m
2. Everest Base Camp Trek (5,364m) for the world's highest mountain - Mount Everest (8,848m).
3. Spectacular views of Himalayas from the highest viewpoint, Kalapatthar (5,550m).
4. Excursion of Khumjung valley, the most loved village of Sir Edmund Hillary; first submitter of Mount Everest.
5. Immerse in the old rich Buddhist culture monasteries, Sherpa traditions hospitality, and thin air lifestyle.
6. Warm hospitality of the Highlanders, in the home of Sherpa villages
7. Enrich with rare flora of rhododendron, Pines, spruce, magnolia, shrubs of Juniper, alpine flowers/orchids
8. Eco-friendly trekking trail within the lap of the Himalayas in the World`s highest national park.
9. Trekking in second most popular trekking region in Annapurna region.
10. Home of the world`s record holder mountain submitter.
11. World Best Hiking Trail as National Geographic
Are you looking for Outdoor Yoga Retreats in the exquisite Himalayas with Trekking? No worries, Trekking Trail Nepal offers limited Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek too for Yoga Trekking enthusiast with Everest Base Camp.
Trekking Trail Nepal Expert Is Here For Your Everest Base Camp Trek
If you have any questions regarding Everest Base Camp Itinerary, Everest Base Camp Trekking Cost, Everest Base Camp Trek best time of year, Everest Base Camp Trekking Trail or looking for 10 Day Everest Base Camp Trek or Everest Base Camp Trek 12 Days, Short Everest Base Camp Trek or any other topic Please feel free to contact our expert.