Trip Difficulty EASY
AccommodationHotel + Resort
TransportationCar + Coach
Trip StyleSightseeing Tour
Explore sacred Buddhist spiritual sites in Nepal on Buddhist Heritage Tour with Trekking Trail. Nepal is the sacred land where Buddha was born to enlighten the world. Buddhism is one of the major spiritual faiths followed in the country. Many sacred Buddhist sites emanate spiritual and positive vibrations in the atmosphere of Nepal.
Buddhist Heritage Tour in Nepal takes you to different sacred places where you can observe, experience and feel Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism. Pay a pilgrimage to the ancient Swoyambhunath stupa and Bouddhanath stupa in Kathmandu and explore other sacred sites in the valley. Apart from exploring pilgrimage sites around Kathmandu, you will also visit Lumbini, the sacred birthplace of Buddha.
In addition to the sacred Buddhist sites, this tour will also take you the other amazing cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu valley such as Durbar squares, Changu Narayan and the medieval town of Bhaktapur. And exploring some outskirts of Kathmandu, like Dhulikhel and Pharping, is definitely another highlight of the trip. You can explore nature and Buddhist monasteries in these places.
If you are an enthusiast of cultural and spiritual touring, this is a perfect trip. You will enjoy the cultural and spiritual wonders in Nepal and also pay a spiritual pilgrimage to the sacred Buddhist sites. In addition, you will have a chance to immerse deeper into the spiritual knowledge of Buddhism in Nepal. Experiencing and learning about different Buddhist sects and rituals is definitely the trip maker.
Signing up for this amazing 9 Days Buddhist Heritage Tour itinerary to Nepal and make your time full of Buddhist spiritual immersion and explore the wonderful cultural and spiritual heritages around beautiful Nepal.
Highlight of Buddhist Heritage Tour in Nepal
- Spiritual exploration of sacred Buddhist heritage sites
- Cultural Heritage tour of Kathmandu
- Homage to Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha
- Exploration of beautiful and spiritual monasteries
- Indulgence into peaceful and natural surroundings of Nepal
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and we take you to the hotel in Kathmandu and provided you the all details of trip.
- Day 02: Guided sightseeing of Patan and Durbar Squares, Pashupatinath, Monkey temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
- Day 03: A full day guided tour to Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changunarayan.
- Day 04: Very special visit to Namo Buddha, with overnight stay in Dhulikhel.
- Day 05: Pay a visit to Pharping and monasteries, outside the Kathmandu Valley
- Day 06: Drive to Lumbini, and stay in hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Day 07: A full day sightseeing in Lumbini
- Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 09: Transfer to airport, Trip concludes.
- 3-star accommodation in Kathmandu, Dhulikhel, and Lumbini on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Tourist coach from Kathmandu- Lumbini- Kathmandu.
- The required number of Government certified English Speaking tour guide and supporting staffs.
- Private transportation will be provided in Kathmandu City Tour.
- Guided City Tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All ground transportations including transfer to Hotel and Airport.
- Salary, allowances, travel expenses for all tour staffs.
It was a genuine pleasure to be with Apar Datta, Trip Planner and Owner of Trekking Trail Nepal for these past 9 days for Buddhist Heritage Tours In Nepal. Not only Buddhist tour information and job-related knowledge, we also enjoyed the intellect and positive altitude, softness, and knowledge about international…
Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur are the three ancient Kingdoms of the Kathmandu Valley. These kingdoms were ruled for centuries by the Newar Malla Kings. A wonderful insight into Newari Buddhism and Newari culture can be found in the old Durbar Squares, monasteries, and ancient local shrines.
Legend says that Kathmandu Valley was once submerged under a lake, and it was the Bodhisattva Manjushri who using his sword slashed a cut into a hill in the southwest of the valley enabling the water to flow out, thereby making the region habitable. This heritage tour will guide you through the cultural history that is Buddhism in Nepal.
This Buddhist Heritage Tour also includes a visit to the holy city of Lumbini, NamoBuddha, Pharping Monastery the birthplace of Buddha. On Your request Trekking Trail Nepal, you can add Yoga in this Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour. Contact Us for Yoga and Buddhist Heritage Tour.