Druk Path Trek is a relatively Easy and short Trek in Bhutan. This 7 Days of trek starts from Paro Valley while ends in the capital city Thimphu. As you interest and hotel availability you can enjoy this trek in another way round. Druk Path Trek covers the chain of mountain peaks form Himalayas, Valleys, Culture and Ancients lifestyle. In Short Druk Path Trek includes all effects which needs to be a best short trek in Bhutan.
Druk Path - Best Short Trekking in Bhutan
The trekking trail of Druk Path starts and end in the biggest town of Bhutan, Paro and Thimphu. Not limits of Himalayas views, pristine nature and Buddhist culture, This Druk Path Trek will offers you more. The crystal clear water on the streams, Meadows of Nature, colorful trekking pass with views of valleys, ancients town with traditional lifestyle adds more reason to choose Druk Path Trekking in Bhutan.
* Interested in Nepal Bhutan Trekking? Check our our Everest Base Camp Trek Bhutan Tour.
Depends on trekking season, the forest changes its color, since Rhododendron will bloom. To experience this flowery forest, you must choose the months of March to May, which is also the best months to visit Bhutan. However if you love to experience chilly weather, more colorful monasteries dipped into festivals, and paddy fields, mouth watering apple farms, September to November will be great.
Why Druk Path Trek A Best Short Trek in Bhutan in 2023
1. The Best short trek in Bhutan with complete different trekking trial.
2. Offers the views of Highest peak of Bhutan Mt. Jomolhari with other peaks of Himalayas.
3. Mix of Dzong, Culture, Monastery, Stupas and Lama School.
4. Nature nestled with forest, rivers, lakes and water falls.
5. Ancient villages, Yak herd, Apple farm and agricultural fields.
6. Dense forest of pines, oak and juniper with many orchids and flora.
7. Trekking Pass of Phume-La 4,210 meter works as view point to watch Bhutan as from sky.
8. Different life styles of Lama, Farmers, Nuns and normal public in town and village.
9. The Real Experiencing of Druk people and country with Druk Path Trek.
There is nothings comes close to this Druk Path Trek, It has all the qualities what you need in a short trekking in Bhutan. Come and Join Trekking Trail Nepal to experience this 7 Days Druk Path Trekking.