Trip Difficulty EASY
AccommodationHotel + Tea House
TransportationCar + Coach
Trip StyleHiking + Excursion
- Meals: Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast
Langtang valley trekking is popular as trekking to the Valley of Glaciers sheltered within the Langtang National Park. Langtang valley trekking is considered to be the thirds most popular trekking route in Nepal that offers the attractive views of the gorgeous glaciers surrounded by the majestic snow-capped mountain of the Langtang range.
This 11 days Langtang valley trekking lets us experience the natural, cultural, geographical diversity of this beautiful valley. The Langtang valley lies at the border with Tibet but far away from the Tibetan Plateau; hence there is the Tibetan influence over the local people residing here. Tamang tribe is the main occupants of this Langtang valley.
Langtang Valley Trekking starts from the Syabru Besi which is about 8 hours by local bus from Kathmandu. The trail leading to the Langtang valley comprises of steps and plains, fairly challenging. So the trekkers with moderate physical endurance can achieve this trekking. Also, there are lots of tea houses available on the way for food and accommodation. The teahouses are reconstructed after the massive earthquake in April 2015 as the entire Langtang valley was destroyed by the earthquake. But still there are no lodging facilities after Kyanjin Gompa, so we have to return to Kyanji Gompa for the stay. We will walk through many re-built Tamang settlements. The highest points of this Langtang Valley trekking are Kyanjin Ri (4773m), Tsergo Ri (4984m) for the scenic views of the gigantic Himalayas and the beautiful glaciers.
Langtang Valley Trekking - Short and Best Trekking Trail In Nepal
Langtang Valley Trekking is less crowded in comparison to the other trekking Trail in Nepal as Everest and Annapurna Trekking region. The Trekking trails through the amazing dense forests of Oaks and Rhododendrons with the various species of birds and plants. The entire Langtang Valley is surrounded by the Langtang Lirung. On the way to the valley, we can see many prayers flags and inscribed beautifully painted Mani walls. The Langtang valley is also famous for the cheese production. We will visit the Local Yak Cheese factory, run by the Government of Nepal. Trekking Trail Nepal is happy to serve you via the Langtang Valley Trekking for making this trip as the extremely memorable trip to Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and we take you to the hotel in Kathmandu and provided you the all details of trip.
- Day 02: Sightseeing to Swayambhunath, Kathmandu and Patan, and meet Trekking Trail Nepal trek crew.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1503m)
- Day 04: Syabru Besi trek to Lama Hotel (2400m)
- Day 05: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang village (3430m)
- Day 06: Langtang village trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3870M)
- Day 07: Excrussion to the Tsergo Ri (Dherko Ri) (4984m) and back to Kyanjin Gumba.
- Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Lama Hotel (2470m)
- Day 09: Lama Hotel to Syabrubensi (2260m) 5 hours of walking
- Day 10: Drive back Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
- Day 11: Depart Kathmandu
- Transportation from and to the Airport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and during the entire trekking period.
- All 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the entire trekking period.
- Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu Valley inclusive of the Tour guide (government license holder guide) and transportation.
- Porter's food, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge from the trekking destination to Kathmandu.
- TIMS card(Trekker's information Management System)
- All the Entry Fees and Trekking Permits wherever it is mandatory
- All government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
We did our trek with Hari ( Trekking Trail Nepal ) because a friend recommended us to do It with this company. I just can say It was awesome. As people in Nepal say. We came as a guest and leave as Friends. They took care of everything and informed…
Trekking with this company and our guide Hari was a great experience for us. Hari took care of us, was totally flexible, adapted to our needs and expectations, showed us Himalaya and was not only a guide but also a friend!!! We totally recommend trekking with this company!
Trekking is possible after the Devastating Earthquake of 25th April 2015, Your trekking to Langtang Valley will support Local and Nepal to revive the same charm with unmatchable Nature.