The Eastern Himalayan Country is a best country for Tours. Here we offer a Best to Explore the Legacy of Bhutan to explore its rich history, culture and nature.
This Bhutan Tour is the best to explore its Legacy. Bhutan was closed for outer world till 1974, which makes Bhutan a full of surprises with its nature and legacy. Even after they open to the tourist and trekkers, the Restricted Tourism Policy helps Bhutan to keep their all legacy in preserved way. Religious sites, Cultural heritages, traditional lifestyle, wild nature with mix of Himalayas and standard services makes Bhutan a best country to explore.
Bhutan is also known for the GNH, which stands for Gross National Happiness. Which shows that the country with the happiest people. They have own standard to calculate this rating with many variables.
With our Tour of legacy of Bhutan Itinerary, we explore every possible sites and wondrous legacy. Paro Valley and its heritage, Bumthang, Thimpu and it is surrounding, Gangtey Monastery, Punakha Dzong and more will be covered in this Legacy Tour of Bhutan with Trekking Trail Nepal.
Why Legacy of Bhutan A Best Bhutan Tour
- Taktsang Monastery (Tiger Nest)
- Explore the hidden treasure of Bhutan
- Experiencing the closest airport in Paro Valley
- Close experience or real lifestyle and traditions of Bhutan
- Stunning views of the Eastern Himalayas Complete mini circuit around the Kingdom of Bhutan.
- Phobjikha Valley, one of the best of glacial valleys Bhutan
- Kurje Lhakhang, considered one of the most sacred places in Bhutan
In the hidden Himalayan country of Bhutan the happiest people are now showing their Legacy to you. Come and Join Trekking Trial Nepal and enjoy the Legacy of Bhutan Tour.