Trip Difficulty MODERATE
AccommodationHotel + Tea House + Home Stay
TransportationCar + Coach + Flight
Trip StyleHiking + Excursion + Tour
- Meals: Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast
This Nepal Jungle Paradise Tour is an exciting 9-day tour of Western part of Nepal. In which Trekking Trial Nepal takes you through the amazing wilderness of Sukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve, Bardia National Park, and the Karnali River area. Marvel at Nepal's rich wildlife, go rafting down the river, discover the region’s culture and enjoy elephant safaris as well. You will even get to help out with bathing the elephants!
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu to Sukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve
- Day 03: Sukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve
- Day 04: Sukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve to Bardia National Park
- Day 05: Bardia National Park
- Day 06: Bardia National Park
- Day 07: Bardia National Park
- Day 08: Bardia National Park to Kathmandu
- Day 09: Kathmandu
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Park or reserve entry fees
- Game drives /activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Registered Guides
- Trekking permit
- Information Kit and maps.
Requires a spirit of adventure and some degree of fitness, as the trip might consist of many activities or long journeys. These adventures involve walking, trekking, hiking, rafting, or driving for long hours, at times for up to six to eight hours a day at a steady pace. The maximum altitude is 3000m, so it requires you to be reasonably physically fit. You should be reasonably fit because you will be traveling in extreme weather conditions.