Rara Lake Motor Bike Tour is The best motorcycle journey to the wilderness of the Karnali Trekking Region of Nepal. Rara Lake and Far Western Region are some of the growing destinations for adventure with hidden nature and the best Trekking in Nepal for 2022.
While motorbiking journey in itself is an adventure, the beauty in the wilderness of the Karnali region and Rara Lake makes it even more adventurous. Rara Lake Motor Bike Tour goes to the remote yet spectacular Karnali area in western Nepal. Riding through the winding road and exploring the region's jagged mountains and remote landscapes makes the journey exciting. However, the ultimate destination, Rara Lake, feels like heaven on earth with tranquil beauty and ideal location. The whole motorbike riding journey to the destination through the river valley, southern plain, and finally stubborn mountain off-roads gets rewarded with the peaceful and magnificent beauty of the biggest lake in Nepal. Although the whole journey is far more than exciting, being in the mountains with a massive lake in front is something that you cannot explain in words.
- Join 2022 May 1 to 10 Group Join Rara Motor Biking Tour Just at USD 2499 - BOOK NOW
Rara Lake Motor Bike - Best Motorbike Tour in Nepal
Trekking Trail Nepal has designed the Rara Lake Motorbike Tour Itinerary to give an integrated and insightful experience of riding through different parts of Nepal. Although the Karnali region has minor infrastructural facilities due to its authoritarian geographical structure, traveling there is an eye-opening experience. The trip takes you to incredible scenery and some harsh realities of human life and the world. Karnali Trekking Region is the best place to explore human stubbornness for survival. It is a unique and motivating experience to witness the disturbing reality of people living there, yet their lifestyle captivates the attention of anyone passing through.
Trekking Trail Nepal has designed the Rara Lake motorbike Tour Itinerary in such a way that gives an integrated and insightful experience of riding through different parts of Nepal. Although the Karnali region has minor infrastructural facilities due to its rigid geographical structure, traveling there is an eye-opening experience.
Join and ride through diverse geography, culture, and lifestyle ultimately to the heavenly Rara Lake and experience probably the best traveling experience of your life. Rara Lake Motor Bike Tour goes to the remote yet spectacular Karnali Trekking Region in western Nepal.
Note: Rara Lake Motor Bike Tour demands an excellent level of motorbiking skills and, most important of all, enthusiasm and endurance for riding through diverse geography, weather, and road conditions. Most of the ride takes place on winding mountainous roads, and off-road riding skills and a previous off-road trip can be highly helpful. If you are looking for a different motorbiking adventure in the Himalayas of Nepal with the thrill in the lap of Nature, Trekking Trail Nepal, this Rara Lake Motor Biking Tour is the best of the best.
Why Rara Lake Motor Bike HH333
- Exciting motorbike riding through mountains of Nepal
- Exploration of different places in Nepal that boast rich cultural wonders
- Exploring the beauty and reality of the Karnali region
- Soaking in the beautiful Rara Lake and atmosphere in the surroundings
- Closer look at the life of remote rural Nepal
Important Note For Rara Bikinig Tour:
- About 70 liters of fuel will be enough on average per bike.*
- Total Day of Rara Lake Motor Bike Tour is 10 Days, including Arrival and Departure.
- Around 2,150 Kilometers will be the total, distance which includes Highway, New Trail, and Dart Motor Able road.
- The total expense per bike: NRs 27,000 max. (solo ride)
- Skills needed for Ride in Nepal on and off-road, Late October and November Bike riding the trail to Talca Airport might cover snow and more.
- Rara Lake Motor Bike Tour needs a minimum of 6 pax in a group to operate as Great Adventure.
Ten days Rara Lake Motor Biking Tour starts from Kathmandu and reaches the pristine Rara Lake, also known as QUEEN OF LAKES, via East-West Highway passing the Terai ( Low Lands of Nepal ). In this Rara Lake Motor Biking Tour, we cross many significant cities as Chitwan, Butwal, Lumbini, Kohalpur, Surkhet via the dense forest of Nepal.