This Short Annapurna Circuit Trek is a shorter version of Annapurna Circuit Trekking is one of the best trekking trail according to the National geographic. Due to the mixture diverse Nature, Gurung and Tibetan culture, circuit trekking trail and 3 highest peaks above 8000 meters from Himalayas makes 3rd position in the list in 2003.
Short Annapurna Circuit Trek A Short Trek in Nepal
Due to the construction of motor able roads alone side of trekking trail Annapurna circuit trekking lost its position in the list and trekking shift to Manaslu Circuit Trekking. Still Annapurna circuit trekking is one of the popular trekking in Nepal because of its known name, amenities for trekking, culture and close view of Himalayas from the highest point Thorong La 5,416 m. However this destruction of original trekking trail gives the opportunity to do Annapurna Circuit Trekking in short time frame. The old classical Annapurna circuit trekking need 17-25 day but with use of local transportation and motor-able road you can fulfill your dream trekking in Nepal with short Annapurna circuit trekking in 10 days itinerary. Now motor drive tour is also possible on from Kathmandu to Tanki Manang And Muktinath to Kathmandu. Only the 3 days trekking trail is not touch by motor track between Tanki Manang to Muktinath Phedi.
This Annapurna Circuit Trekking trail is still beautiful not bad as it represents in media. But don’t make too late. Book Short Annapurna Circuit Trek with best price and enjoy the Annapurna Himalaya Trekking in Nepal.
10 Days Annapurna Short Circuit Trek Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Drive to Besishahar,
Day 3: Drive to Bhraga.
Day 4: Acclamation hike to Ice Lake and Trek to Manang
Day 5: Trek to Leddar
Day 6: Trek to Throng high camp
Day 7: Trek to Muktinath crossing Throng La pass and Drive to Jomsom.
Day 8: Drive to Pokhara and over night in Pokhara.
Day 9: Drive back to Kathmandu, over night in Kathmandu.
Day 10:End of Short Annapurna Circuit Trek. Check Detail Itinerary
Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking Price is US$ 799
With standard trekking service with Guide porter 3 star hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu. Tourist coach be Pokhara and Kathmandu, Kathmandu and Besishahar, sharing Jeep from Besishahar to Manang, Public coach from Muktinath to Pokhara via Jomsom, Annapurna Trekking permits, TIMS wit teas house accommodation with 3 meals in Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
Things to know About Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking
Short Annapurna circuit trek is the new short trekking in Nepal and the itinerary is designed with the use of newly construct motorable roads. So there are certain things you need to care and know before you hit for Short Annapurna Circuit Trek. Here Trekking Trail Nepal try to make the list of things that you must know before go for Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking in Nepal.
Best season for Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking
Although Nepal is for all season, there is something to do in Nepal in every Seasons. But high altitude trekking in Nepal like Short Annapurna circuit Trekking which goes over 4000 meter is best for spring and fall season. Read more about Nepal Trekking Season. March to May and September to December is considered as best months for trekking in Nepal including Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking. If you are high altitude adventure trekking you can do this short trekking in Nepal in winter between December and February. Annapurna Circuit Trekking is also doable in monsoon season in the months of June July and August, although views might not be clear for Himalayas but surely you with experience the difference.
We request you not to try to follow Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking Itinerary In the monsoon season!
Drive to Besishahar: The road between Kathmandu to Besisahar is comparatively good. This 172 Kilometer highway of Nepal passes through the Thankot, Malekhu, Mugling, Dumre and reach Besisahar in 6-8 hours depends on traffic and weather.
Jeep Drive to Manang from Besisahar: The distance between Manang to Besisahar is 96 Kilometer and takes 7-9 hours in jeep drive. This is the very important part of road for Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking since you cover up 7 days of trekking trails via Jeep drive to Manang from Besisahar. This part of road is newly constructed, narrow, and hanging on rocky cliff along side of Marshyangdi River. Road between Besisahar to Dharapani is tough but full of adventure and views while Dharapani to Manang via Timang, Chame, Pisang, Brakha is easy and smooth.
Ice Lake Acclimatize Hiking on Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking: On the rest and acclimatization day in Manang, Trekking Trail Nepal suggest you hike up to Ice Lake. Situated at the height of 4600 meter above sea level will gives you enough acclimatization which requires for Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking of 10 Days. Traditional name of Ice Lake is Ticho Lake, which literally mean mostly forzen. The view of Annapurna II, III, IV, Ganga Purna, Khangsar, Trisul, Pisang, Himalchuli, Pisang Peak, Khansar, Tilicho Peak with GangaPurna Lake makes Ice Lake Hiking is the best day with view in this Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
Road between Jomsom Pokhara: Jomsom to Pokhara is another Highway, in which you need to drive. Jomsom to Pokhara is 195 Kilometer in distance, but takes 8-10 hours in deluxe coach. Here the road between Jomsom to Pokhara is also divided in 2 part.The off road highway is quite tiring between Jomsom to Beni 98 Kilometer. But the highway is good average Nepalese from Beni Bazar to Pokhara 97 Kilometer.
Transportation for Short Annapurna Circuit Trek
To complete Annapurna Circuit Trekking as Short Trekking in Nepal, you must need to use the transportation as available in local situation. Nepalese highway, Rural Off Road Jeep drive and flight between Jomsom and Pokhara are only the means of transportation which makes possible to complete Annapurna Circuit Trekking in 10 Days.
Transportation options on Short Annapurna Circuit Trek: You can use the below Transportation Options for Short Annapurna Circuit Trek. Depends in your budget, interest and group size you can choose transportation options for Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
1. Private Transportation: Private Transportation is best for your adventure holidays in Nepal. You can use private transportation service with extra additional cost for Annapurna Circuit Trekking. If you are interested to Book Annapurna Circuit Trekking of 10 with Private Transportation you can use between Kathmandu to Besisahar, Besisahar to Manang, Jomsom to Pokhara and at last Pokhara to Kathmandu.
2. Flight Between Pokhara Jomsom: There is regular flight services between Pokhara and Jomsom. If you want to experience flying close to Himalayas of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri with deepest gorge Jomsom Pokhara flight is best to catch with Annapurna Circuit Trekking. With the flight of Jomsom Pokhara, you will save 6-7 hours of bus drive that you can enjoy in Pokhara for sightseeing.
Risks on Short Annapurna Circuit Trek
Every adventure holidays comes with certain amount of risk. However Altitude Sickness is the major risks comes with every Trekking in Nepal. Furthermore, use of Local available Jeep services to cover up trekking trail for Annapurna Circuit Trekking. These road track not comes with safety measure also adds risk on this 10 days short Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
1. Landslide Risk on Short Annapurna Circuit Trek: Landslide may effect the transportation in between Jomson to Beni Bazar and Besishahar to Manang. Here Trekking Trail Nepal request you to keep 2-3 spear days for Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
2. Altitude sickness on Short Annapurna Circuit Trek: For Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking, altitude sickness is the major threat for every trekkers. Since we will reach about 3500 meter above sea level in just 2 days, Trekking Trail Nepal request you to make fit your body to deal with this sorts of altitude sickness. Here we STRONGLY suggest you to reach Ice Lake on acclimatization day in Manang on Day 1 of Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking Itinerary.
3. Skip the Monsoon Season from June to September Mid: Although there are some Best Trekking in Nepal for Monsoon Beason, but overall Monsoon Season is not the best season for Trekking in Nepal. Now days with the advance adventure equipment and weather forecast system with strong physical fitness and increasing level of adventure, seems every adventure is possible. Obviously, Annapurna Circuit Trekking is possible in 12 months of year. But Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking might not be possible during Monsoon Season with your limited time of 10 days and limited resources.
We know that Nature do not send any warning, especially in Himalayas so Trekking Trail Nepal request you to review your Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking for months of June to September Mid. However Classical Annapuran Circuit Trekking Trail is full of green, wild and Adventure
Even Everest Summit is possible in mid winter. We will fulfill your dream of Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking but comes with open mind, longer time with wider resources for Monsoon Season.
Short Trekking in Nepal is getting popular because of short holidays in busy our work life. Interested in Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking? Just Write To Us. We at Trekking Trail Nepal will fulfill your dream adventure of Short Annapurna Circuit Trekking in 10 Days.