This 5 Days Short Hot Spring Trek is the Best Winter Trek from Pokhara. Covering the complete circuit trail on the foot hill of Annapurna Himalayas range with the natural warmth of Hot Spring Pool makes the Perfect Short Trekking in Nepal.
If you are thinking about trekking adventure from Pokhara to skip the freezing cold in Pokhara This Short Hot Spring Trek 5 Days must come the top of your list.
Why 5 Days Short Hot Spring is The Best Winter Trek 2023?
1. Best combinations of two Natural Hot Spring Pool. Juggle with Himalayas View, Nature, Culture, Agricultural fields and more.
2. Three best natural viewpoint Poon Hill, Tadapani and Thapla Danda.
3. Skip the dusty road between Nayapul to Madque and Tatopani to Pokhara.
4. Additional adventure of Private 4WD drive in day 1 and day 5.
5. Complete circuit route of 5 Days Best Short Hot Spring Winter Trek from Pokhara.
Questions and Queries for 5 Days Short Hot Spring Best Winter Trek from Pokhara
Q. Can you please provide us a list of all safety measures you use for this Short Best Winter Trek from Pokhara.
A. This 5 Days Short Hot Spring Trek is the easy, short and beautiful trek. You don not have to worry about the safety measure for you. But from our side we do not left any point. We use government permits for trekking, We don't cheat Government, even our corrupt one. We use Government and Alpine certified guide and porters. We provides Insurance for Guide and Porters.
But You can feel the differences in follows:
1. We use Oxygen Meter ( Oxygen Monitor Kit ) to check clients oxygen level.
2. We offers small first aid Kit, which is useful for any unforeseen accidents.
3. We use the best accommodation available in each town.
4. Most Importantly, We have Zero Rescue and 100% Success Rate in our 6 Years of Operation. Additional we are the pioneer for Short Treks from Pokhara.
Q. Do you assist on other services we need for this 5 Days Best Short Spring Trek for Winter as Hotel in Pokhara and Transportation to and from Pokhara?
A. Sure, We will assist you for your other needs for this Best Winter Trek. As you requirement we suggest Hotel in Pokhara as well as Transportation to and from Pokhara. Even we book for you with additional cost.
Q. We will visit Poon Hill and the Hot Spring Pool at Tatopani on same day?
A. BIG YES! We will visit the Poon Hill in the morning and Hot Spring Pool of Tatopani at evening on the same. This is the longest day in our 5 Days Short Hot Spring Best Winter Trek from Pokhara, But the next day we can start little late, even we stop trek and drive to Pokhara.
Q. How is the condition of trekking trail along our route from day 2 to 4 of 5 Days Short Hot Spring Trek Itinerary?
Winter season is actually cold in Nepal, Especially between December to February. It snowing above 2600 meter above sea level but this trek is completely easy and doable. However some part is little slippery.
- In Short Day 2 as our Itinerary of 5 Days Short Hot Spring Trek is completely easy and no effects of snow on the trekking trail.
- Day 3 is the one of the hardest part of the trek just because of hard snow and icy trail on up hill part between Banthanti to Deaurali top.
- Day 4 also have some effects of snow between Ghorepani to Poon Hill.
Note: If you want to enjoy and hike easy on this icy part, you can buy cheap Ice Crampons in Pokhara or Kathmandu, which cost you about US$ 5-7 per pair.
Price Included for Short Hot Spring Trek, Best Winter Trek from Pokhara, Nepal 2023
- Private Jeep drives from Pokhara to Madque.
- 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with tea or coffee during the trekking.
- Best available Tea House for accommodation Short Hot Spring Trek.
- Poon Hill and Both Hot Spring Pool entrance fee.
- Government certified English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers for luggage assist.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Permit
- Trekkers Information Management System card.
- Private Jeep drives from Tatopani to Pokhara.
Price Excluded for Short Hot Spring Trek, Best Winter Trek in Nepal.
- Hotel and meals in Pokhara
- Bar bills, beverage, drinking water, communication and Internet.
- Snacks, tidbits desserts energy bar as on.
- Nepal Visa fees, personal trekking equipment
- All personal nature of costs.
- Tips and Gratitudes for Guide and Porter.
- All other not mention in the price include Section.