Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is a famous Easy Short trek in Pokhara that offers a panoramic view of the Annapurna mountain ranges with diverse landscapes covering two beautiful natural viewpoints Dhampus and Sarangkot.
Short Dhampus Sarangkot Trek follows Hill Ridge Trail between different beautiful villages and viewpoints around Pokhara, which Makes Sarangkot Dhampus Trek the Best Short Trek in Pokhara Nepal.
The beautiful Gurung settlements with unique style slate-roofed houses, paved courtyards, monasteries, the green paddy fields are the main attractions of Dhampus and Sarangkot. The spectacular views of sunrise or sunset with impressive snowy peaks like Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machapucchre, Mt. Annapurna South, Himchuli, Etc. from Dhampus and Sarangkot is breathtaking. Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is perfect for new trekkers or those who prefer less walking and have less physical endurance. The Dhampus Sarangkot Trek Itinerary has become very popular for every season and crowned as Best, Easy, and Short Trek from Pokhara.
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek - A Best Short Trek in Pokhara 4 Days
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is a feasible trek of 7 days trekking which can be modified accordingly to the wish of the guests. This Dhampus Sarangkot Trek commences from Phedi with about 6 to 7 hours from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The first destination is Dhampus, where we will enjoy the snowcapped Himalayas during the sunrise and sunset. Then trek will lead to Sarangkot, situated at the height of 1592m, especially to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Phewa lake. After that, we will be crossing the Australian camp. After that, we will be hiking to Naudanda and then descend towards the Ghatte Khola while returning from Sarangkot to Dhampus. Trekking Trail Nepal will assist you with the entire trek providing a well-trained, well-experienced guide and porters.
Why to choose Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
- The Dhampus Sarangkot trek is a popular trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal that offers a unique opportunity to experience the natural beauty of the Himalayas and the culture and lifestyle of the local people. Some reasons why one might choose to do the Dhampus Sarangkot trek include:
- Stunning views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges, including close-up views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and many other peaks.
- Passing through traditional villages and terraced fields provides a glimpse into the daily life of the local communities
- Experiencing the culture and lifestyle of the local people, including the Gurung and Magar communities, known for their hospitality and traditional customs.
- The highlight of the trek is the viewpoint at Sarangkot, which offers panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, including the famous "Fishtail" mountain Machhapuchhre, and the Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and many other peaks
- Trekking through diverse landscapes, including rhododendron and oak forests, alpine meadows, and traditional villages
- The opportunity to immerse oneself in the natural beauty of the Himalayas, providing a chance to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and reconnect with nature
- It is considered moderate and doable for people with basic fitness levels and proper gear, providing an opportunity for people who want to explore the Himalayas, but not ready for strenuous treks.
- The trek can be done all year round, but the best time to go is from September to November and from March to May, avoiding the monsoon and cold winter.
- Dhampus Sarangkot Trek also offers an opportunity to explore the cultural and religious sites, including the World Peace Pagoda, and the beautiful temples of Bhagawati and Dharma Shila.
The Dhampus Sarangkot Trek can be combined with other activities, such as paragliding, and it can also be combined with other treks, such as the Poon Hill trek, for a more comprehensive experience of the Annapurna region.
Sarangkot Dhampus Trek Mix Himalayas and Nature
Finally, The Dhampus Sarangkot Trek gives you magnificent views of the Pokhara valley, surrounding snowy peaks with lakes, rhododendron forests, stunning landscapes, beautiful Gurung villages, and monasteries the friendly Gurung people and their lifestyle with unique culture and traditions. Trekking Trail Nepal is every day to serve you the best services as the utmost satisfaction of the guest is our primary goal. Therefore, we will arrange the trip for an individual as well as for a group. This short trek of Dhampus Sarangkot is a beautiful visit with family with kids or older, friends, and easy trekking in Nepal for Himalayas views. Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is undoubtedly going to be one of the memorable lifetime experiences in Nepal trekking.
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek Highlights
- Combines scenic city Pokhara and unique Kathmandu culture and temples.
- Easily accessible viewpoint Dhampus and Sarangkot.
- Photographic hilly trekking trail around Pokhara.
- Completely different trekking trail around lake city Pokhara.