Trip Difficulty EASY
AccommodationHotel + Resort
TransportationCar + Coach + Flight
Trip StyleSightseeing Tour
- Meals: Breakfast + Few Meal
Hindu Pilgrim Tour to Nepal is a spiritual journey to the spiritual power centers of Hindu in and around Nepal. This journey takes you to various important Hindu temples and religiously sacred places.
This Hindu Pilgrim Tour trip is specially designed to meet the expectations of spiritual people who like to pay homage to Hindu spiritual power centers and Temples in Nepal. Nepal is home to many important sacred and powerful spiritual and Hindu religious sites. These places have high religious values for Hindu faith believers and spiritual people. Visit Pashupatinath temple, one of the most important Shiva temples in the world, in Kathmandu and pay your homage to Lord Shiva; get his blessings and feel humbled. Visiting this temple in Kathmandu is once in a lifetime experience for every Hindu faith believer. After visiting Pashupatinath and other spiritual sites in Kathmandu, the trip goes to Pokhara and flies to the mountains to go to Muktinath, another sacred spiritual site. People have believed that after visiting Muktinath, they get spiritual salvation. All the sins will be washed away once you visit and take a holy bath in the hot spring pond there.
This Hindu Pilgrim Tour also takes you to Janakpur where you visit Ram Janaki temple. In between the places, you will have the chance to visit several sacred temples and spiritual sites. Sign up for this spiritual journey and experience peace and happiness in your life.
This Hindu Pilgrim Tour gives you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the Hindus Religion, Culture, Temples, Gods, Goddesses and more about Nepal
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Visit Spiritual Sites and Temples,
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and explore around.
- Day 04: Fly to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath.
- Day 05: Muktinath Prayer and Drive Back to Jomsom
- Day 06: Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Day 07: Kathmandu – Janakpur
- Day 08: Janakpur – Kathmandu
- Day 09: Kathmandu Exploration
- Day 10: Departure Day of Hindu Pilgrim Tour
- 3-star Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Jankpur on twin sharing with breakfast as days mention in itinerary.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation in a local lodge on day 4 and 5.
- Flight included: Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu, Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara, Kathmandu-Janakpur-Kathmandu.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project permit and TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System).
- Guided City Tour of in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Muktinath and Janakpur.
- Complementary farewell dinner in city.
- Insurance for all trekking staffs, with basic equipment.
- All ground transportations including transfer to airports / tour starting–ending points.
- First aid medical kit for group.
- Salary, allowances, travelling expenses for all trekking and tour staff.
Nepal is a very important and famous destination for Hindu Pilgrim. Every city, town, and village their own sacred Hindus temples and religious sites, where people pray every day. Among many temples sacred places, Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu), Swyambunath and Patan Krishna temple are major locations in the Kathmandu Valley. Further east in Nepal at Janakpur, Lord Ram-Sitas turret is located. Muktinath temple is also located in the north-west of Nepal.
All Hindus must visit Nepal at least once in deference to their Hindu Pilgrim and be proud of life form Hindu. This Hindu Pilgrimage Tour gives you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the Hindus temples, learn about Hindu gods and goddesses, and clean your spirits and soul.