This thrilling Off Road Jeep Drive Tour of Muktinath is adventure Hindu Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal. This Drive tour to Muktinath will take you over some of the most rugged and bumpy terrains trails that take you to the Base of the Himalayas of Nepal. This special Muktinath Drive Tour Package takes you to some of Nepal's most unique and remote tourist destinations with a focus on Hindu and Buddhist religious respect. Drive Tour of Muktinath is perfect for those who want an adventure with the natural beauty and local people cultures and adventure activities that Nepal is famous for, all while traveling in a comfortable vehicle 4WD Jeep.
Muktinath Drive Tour
Pilgrimage Trip of Muktinath Drive Tour includes visits to Tatopani, Kagbeni, Jomsom (Muktinath), Marpha, Kalopani, and Galeshwor. Other destinations on this Muktinath Drive Tour include the world's deepest gorge Aandha Galchi, stunning twin high suspension bridges over Kaligandaki and Modi in Kusma and the beautiful city of Pokhara. You will also stop off at many religious and cultural landmarks Muktinath, a popular pilgrimage site for Buddhist and Hindu, and Marpha, the delightful apple capital of Nepal. Since Muktinath Drive Tour is A Hindu Pilgrim Tour, which will not be completed without Pashupatinath Temple - Hindu Shrine in Kathmandu. All these come in Jumbo Pack of Muktinath Drive Tour Package.
The Term Muktinath and Meaning
The word Muktinath drive from Sanskrit script, with religious overtones and an emotional awake basically for Hindus and Buddhist followers. When we divide MUKTI and NATH It also gives 2 full meaning, which means REDEMPTION and GOD or NIRVANA respectively. Nirvana from a visit to Muktinath holds great meaningfulness to the sacred people around the globe. Muktinath ( Redemption Provider ) is a Globar holy site for Hindus, Jain, Buddhist, Shik and many others, where thousands of followers come to attain the much sought after reincarnation from the cycle of birth and rebirth and rebirth. It is the dream of every Buddhist, Hindu, and Jain to get Redemption from this cycle. It is the belief of Hindus that this world is Maya: (an illusion) and the sooner one gets out of it the better. A visit to Muktinath will help them achieve that goal with Muktinath Drive Tour Itinerary with Trekking Trail Nepal.
Feature of Muktinath Drive Tour
- A thrilling Jeep Drive adventure tour that will take you over some of the bumpiest and dusty terrains.
- Experience local cultures and activities, all while traveling in a comfortable vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing at some of the major cultural heritage sites around trail and Pokhara.
- Tasting the renowned apples, apple pie and apple wine in Jomsom.
- Muktinath Drive Tour Includes on the bumpy terrains to Kagbeni, Jomsom, and Marpha.
- Visit Muktinath, an important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists.
- Observing the local peoples activities and natural beauty in Marpha.
- A half day tour around Pokhara Phewa Lake with the temple, followed by Mahendra Cave and Davis Fall.
- Crossing Nepal’s highest suspension bridges.
All these are included in this Muktinath Drive Tour of Trekking Trail Nepal. But it can be extended to this unique developing nation as you wish, enabling you to explore isolated areas that few have the opportunity to see. Your experienced off-road crew and friendly guide will make your Journey of Muktinath Drive Tour as the one you will never forget. Furthermore, the flixible itinerary of Muktinath jeep drive tour makes easy to join Trekking Trail Nepal.