The Kalinchowk trek is an off the beaten trekking trails, which covers the different that other Trekking in Nepal. It is the mix of Himalayas, wild nature, rouged terrains, rivers and waterfalls, flora, fauna, culture and traditions. At the end of Kalinchowk you will get complete experience of Nepal just in 9 Days.
Top of Kalinchowk (3,700m) is accessible by driving from Kathmandu to Charikot and in additions or 7-9 hours continuous ascending. This is considered to be one of the non touristy trekking region in eastern Nepal. The magnificent views of Himalayan peaks including Ganesh Himal, Shisha Pangma, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Gauri Shankar makes this off the beaten Kalinchowk Trek a best choice. These peaks are clearly visible in fine weather condition through this trekking trail in additions to other many minor tops. Above all the mesmerizing natural beauty of Kalinchowk Trekking will completed with the panoramic views from the hill top of Kalinchowk. The third gondola service of Nepal to Kalinchowk Temple with Kalinchowk Cable Car makes this Kalinchowk Trek a popular for summer camps and winter trekking in Nepal.
Kalinchowk Trekking 2023
Kalinchowk trek has matchless trekking trails for cultural study and exploration of the remote natural beauties. A wide variety of culture, from unexplored inner site of local lifestyle to religious sites and daily activities are the main attractions in this area. So far, it has almost entirely remained as non-touristy area. To trek in this area will contribute greatly as the locals have little other sources of income.
Trip Fact Kalinchowk Trek
- Kalinchowk is a 9 Days of Trip 6 Days Hiking and 3 Days of Drive and Excursion.
- The Trekking Trail of Kalinchowk is a moderate grade trek.
- To of Kalinchowk 37 hundred meter is the highest point of Kalinchowk Trek.
- From last 6 years Kalinchowk Trek is complete Tea House Trek, Unless you request for Camping Trek.
- Kalinchowk Trekking is a Complete circuit trek, that you don not need to repeat the trekking trail even once.
- From September to June is considered as best months for Kalinchowk Trekking. However it can be done even in Monsoon season
- Actual Kalinchowk Trekking starts from Dolakha and ends in Barabise near the Bungy Jump stations.
Kalinchowk Trek is get the recognition as a best off the beaten trekking in Nepal. Furthermore this trekking trail of Kalinchowk also known as non tourist area trek in Nepal. The unique for cultural, landscape, natural beauty, traditional people and complete circuit trekking trail make this Kalinchowk Trekking a Best Short Trek in Nepal.