On 24 June 24, 2023, the lonely planet published ten the Best Trek in The world. Choosing the top 10 best among the best trekking and hiking worldwide is the toughest countdown to release. But Nepal is Happy to hear this Everest is The Best Trek in The World. For Lonely Planet, this is not a tough job because nobody has traveled the world as much as their team. Therefore, this list of the ten best treks in the world is highly reliable. Furthermore, the rating is base on many other parameters that their leader and explorer collect from experience.
The List of Best Trekking of the world includes the Top 10; however, The Highest Mountain Base Camp Trek holds 4th position. Tucked in the deep of the Himalayas in the sandwiched country of Nepal and India, Everest Base Camp Trek 2024 is not only famous of Trekkers; it is a must-do hike for all mountaineers who dream of standing on the highest mountains of the world. Even in this tricky timing of COVID-19 without travelers, Everest Base Camp Trek makes its position in the list from the last uninterrupted nine years.
Your experience of Everest Trekking is the answer to why it counts as Best Trekking of The World. If you have Everest Base Camp Trek on your bucket list, it the time to plan. Everest Trekking for 2024 will be a great adventure holiday to overcome the anxiety of Coronavirus; COVID-19. This list includes ten more amazing trekking destinations across the world. Let’s check this.
1. GR20, France
2. Inca Trail, Peru
3. Pays Dogon, Mali
4. Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal
5. Indian Himalayas, India
6. Routeburn Track, New Zealand
7. Overland Tracks, Australia
8. The Narrows, United States
9. The Haute Route, France-Switzerland
10. K2 Base Camp Trek Baltoro Glacier, Pakistan.
With Trekking Trail Nepal, you can fulfill the four different treks among the Lonely Planet list of the Best Treks in the world.
Mountains are always able to tease the people for adventure, especially the Himalayas. With the starting of modern mountaineering events of 29 MayMay 29, 1953, people dream big to reach higher. In the last seven decades, the business of Adventure travel and Adventure gear established as a significant sector.
Everest Base Camp Trek is not on this list for the last nine consecutive years because of the Highest Mountains. However, many other special features like culture, people, history, adventure, and international attention. So here we are presenting a few reasons why Everest Base Camp Trek is the best trek in the world.
2. High altitude lifestyle and traditions with Sherpa culture.
3. The world’s highest mountains, record-breaking highest elevated hotel on the side of the world’s highest Airstrip comes with the most dangerous airport in the world.
4. Ever-smiling, hospitable Sherpa people are another reason to make Everest Base Camp Trek, The best treks in the world. They are also known as Sherpa climbers, The Real Hero of Mountaineering.
5. The Luxury lodges along the trekking trail fill the gap for luxurious and comfortable accommodation. Similarly, the Everest Heli Trek and Helicopter Tour offer an alternative option to experience Everest Basecamp as the worlds’ best treks.
6 The ancient Tibetan Buddhist culture, colorful monasteries, Mani walls, and prayer wheels always bless Everest Base Camp Trek’s success. Likewise, prayer flags, Gumbas, Chortens, artistic stone-carved Buddhist mantras along the trekking trail make you feel like a spiritual adventure. This cultural value of the region adds few points to make Everest Base Camp A Best Treks in the world.
7. The capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu City, will be another highlight for Everest Base Camp Trek. This 28-square valley of Kathmandu was once known as the city of Temple, where more gods and goddesses live than people. You have lots of tourist destinations to visit here before or after the Everest Trek.
8. Similarly, the mountainous flight between Kathmandu and Lukla is another point. You will feel awe after you land there. The inclined and very short runway adds adventure to the Everest Base Camp Trek.
9. Mountainous climate, and rich biodiversity, the whole area of Sagarmatha National Park is one UNESCO-listed Natural Heritage site.
All these points help Everest Base Camp to hold the position as one of the best treks in the world. If you are planning to experience these High Himalayan areas of Nepal, Trekking Trail Nepal is here to help to live your dream. You will be in safe hands with us as we assure ZERO RESCUE and 100% SUCCESS RATE. Check TripAdvisor Reviews about our performance before you trust our worlds.
The company run by Local Expert with years of experiences in the Nepalese Himalaya. Management and staffs knows each nook and cranny of the country that you love to see and experience.
We offer Best Price for every holiday packages with ultimate value for your money and guaranteed this with quality of services on every adventure holidays with qualified field staffs.
We create a custom holidays itinerary for your dream trip to Nepal and Bhutan which fits in your adventure level, time frame, budget, services, and extension you looking for extra fun.