Exploring 11 days Everest Base Camp Trekking itinerary, you will see many mountains in Nepal. Our guests always ask, How Many Mountains can we see in Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal? We have an answer in this blog; Mountain of Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal. Similarly, to make it easier and best, we follow the classical Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek of 14 days. In short 11 days trek, Lukla to Base Camp and Back to Lukla. It is the most popular itinerary and offers more views of the Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trekking 2022 in Nepal.
To be precise, We are following 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal. In this, we spend 11 days Trekking from Lukla to Basecamp to Lukla, including 2-day acclimatization hiking. One hike is on Day 4 in Namche Bazar; Here, we hike to Everest View Hotel and Khumjung Village. Another Acclimatization hike is in Dingboche Village, which is just below Lhotse. Here we spend a day hike on the steep hill of Nangkar Tseng. We are giving the actual number of Mountains in your Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal with this standardize.
Trekking Route of classical Everest Base Camp Trek is almost the same towards Base Camp and back down. However have one difference here, we hike down to Lukla via Pheriche Village instead of Dingboche.
1 Day Arrivals in Nepal for Everest Base Camp Trek - No Hiking Needed
6 Days Hiking Towards Everest Base Camp – 55.9 Km
2 Days of acclimatization Hiking in Namche and Dingboche – 14.5 Km
3 Days Walking Back to Lukla From Kalapatthar – 50.4 Km
1 Day Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla – No Hiking, Just Flight and Free all day.
1 Day Departure from Nepal, Which is the end of Everest Base Camp Trek – No Hiking
To get a chance to see all these Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal, you need to be lucky with the Weather and Climatic Conditions. Above all, we suggest you Book your Everest Base Camp Trek in the best months of March to May and September to December.
We divided the Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal into four different groups. These are the Highest Mountain, Beautiful Mountains, Valuable Mountains, and Common Mountains. To make it better, we add the meaning of these mountains, Height in Meters and Feet. However, Each Mountain of Nepal has its role to make Everest Base Camp Trek The Best Trekking in the World.
Our grouping of Mountains of Everest BaseCamp Trek in Nepal also makes it easy to know its, importance, value, and features. Above all this, our division will help you to remember the Name and Know more about it.
On these 14 days, Everest Base Camp Trek, You will see the 4 Highest mountains in Nepal. However, Nepal has eight mountains in Nepal, which are higher than eight thousand meters.
Himalayas Mountains in this division of Highest Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal are above 8000 meters. We are also called 8 Thousand, and these mountains are the major attraction of Everest Base Camp Trek.
Every year hundreds of climbers come to conquer these Himalayan Mountains in Nepal. In contrast, thousands come just for a glance as trekkers. In Short, these are major attractions and the Highest Himalayas Peaks of the world that you can experience in Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal.
1. Everest 8848 m and 29,029 ft; Mount Everest is called Sagarmatha in Nepali and Chomolungma in Tibetan. Similarly, Zhumulangma Chinese. Mount Everest is the highest mountain on the planet earth above lea level, Situated between Nepal and China.
2. Lhotse 8516 – 4th Highest Mountain of the world and second highest you can see from your Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal.
3. Lhotse East ( Lhotse Shar ) 8382 m, East of Main Peak, Mt. Everest.
4. Makalu 8485 m is the 5th highest mountain in the world.
5. Cho Oyu 8188 m is the 6th highest mountain in the world.
In this category of Beautiful Mountains of Everest Trekking in Nepal, we include the most iconic, beautiful, and attractive. Indeed, we listed here only the magnificent Mountains of the Everest Region of Nepal, which we can see from our Everest Base Camp Trekking Route. These Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal are appealing; they will stick in your mind and heart.
6. Ama Dablam – 6814 m, This is the most iconic and Beautiful Mountain of the Everest Himalayas of Nepal. Mt. AmaDablam is also known as Matterhorn of Nepal. The meaning of Ama Dablam in Sanskrit is Mother and Her Necklace. Because of this beautiful Mountain, Trekkers are flooded to Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek in recent years.
7. Pumori 7165 m, This iconic Mountain of Nepal has 2 meaning Traditional and Modern. Pumori means Symbol of Power in traditional language, while modern term defines as Symbol of Beauty and Sex.
8. Nuptse 7861 m, Mountain Nuptse has other 6 Peak. Which we list as:
9. Nuptse II 7827 m, which is the mix of 2 words. Nup means West, and Tse is Top or Peak. Since the peak is West of Mt. Everest, it got its name as the west peak of Everest, similar to the Lhotse.
10. Nuptse Shar I ( Nuptse East I) 7804
11. Nuptse Nup I ( Nuptse West) 7784
12. Nuptse Shar II ( Nuptse East II)7776
13. Nuptse Nup II ( Nuptse Northwest) 7742
14. Nuptse Shar III ( Nuptse East III) 7695
15. Thamserku 6618 m, One of the most technical mountains below 7000 meters in the Everest Region and symbolic of bravery and strength. Above all, this is one eye-catching Mountain of Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal.
16. Kangtega – 6783 m, Means Pile of snow. Khumbu's Local Name is Kangtega means Snow Saddle.
These mountains are worshiped as a god in the Khumbu and Buddhist cultures. Furthermore, they are the symbol of god in the face of the mountains. We will see these Mountains in the Khumbu region in Nepal on our Everest Base Camp Trekking.
18. Khumbila ( Khumbi Yul Lha ) 5765 m, Is the God of Khumbu Region.
19. Similarly, Nangkar Tshang 5616 m hill is the home of the Nangkar Lama, who use to live there in the cave.
These small and familiar Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trekking trail in Nepal are the backbone to increase the number of Mountains in Nepal. Thousands of Mountains are out of records of Nepal, while others are nameless. After the summiting of Everest, We are dealing with one of the most complex questions about the Mountains in Nepal. Still, we are figuring it out for the correct answer. The Difficult Mountain Questions Is:
Now, we have the answer to this question. Nepal has 1,310 Mountains, which spread on the northern border with China from East to West. However, this answer only includes Mountains over 6000 meters and above. Similarly: 8 out of 14 8000 meters, 25 out of 7000 meters. In other words, 13 out of 25, 16 out of 50, and 26 of the 100 tallest mountains of the world are in Nepal.
Everest Base Camp Trekking is not only for the Beautiful and Highest Mountains. In addition to this, here you will see and live many other Mountains. You can see these Mountains from Everest Base Camp Trekking Trail. However, they do not hold any traditional value and importance. Furthermore, these small mountains are not on the hit list of mountain climbers. All hills come under the category of Trekking Peak, which can be summit as the first stage of the summiteers' journey. The three most popular Trekking Mountain Peak of the Everest Region are Island Peak, Mera Peak, and Lobuche Peak.
These Common Himalayan Now, we have the answer to this question has less recognition in Mountaineering and Local value. However, these mountains help to increase the beauty of the Himalayan Mountains of Everest Trekking. Let us count the Small Himalayan Mountains, which are visible from Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal.
20. Gonggila ( Gonglha ) 5808 m
17. Hinku Himal 6769 m, which is also called Kyashar Mountain or Peak 39.
21. Number 6075 m&
22. Kongde East ( Tartikha Shar ) 6186 m, Shar means east.
23. Kongde Mid ( Kongde Lho ) 6086 m, Lho means mid.
24. Kongde West ( Kondge Nup ) 6035 m, Nup means west.
25. Kusum Khangkaru ( Kusumkhang Karda ) 6370
26. Kusum Khangkaru West Peak 5572
27. Tengi Ragi Tau 6943 m high Tengi Ragi Tau is also called Dorja Lakpa Peak. This mountain has one challenging trekking route called Tashi Lapcha Trekking, crossing the pass of 5755 m.
28. Kang Nachugo6257 m ( 27 and 28 are mountains from the Rolwaling Himalayas Range of Dolkah, ( East of Mount Gauri Sankar. )
29. Pokalde 5693 m
30. Axe Peak ( Peak 41) 6641, The Name comes as its shape.
31. Ampulapche Peak 5663 m, Destination of one of the most challenging treks, known as AmphuLapcha Trekking.
32. Kali Himal 6986 m, The Name comes as its Black Colour
33. Island Peak ( Imja Tse ) 6189 m, The most popular Trekking Climbing Mountain of 34. Everest Trekking Region
35. Peak 38 ( Shar Tse) – 7593 m, The Mountain of the EastEast of Lhotse. TSE means EastEast.
36. Cho Polu 6735 m, name Comes from shape. Cho Polu means egg.
37. Mehra Peak ( Kongma Tse ) 5820 m, name comes as pass. The most challenging pass of Everest Three High Pass Trekking. Similarly;
38. Tabuche Peak 6495
39. Choletse 6335 m, the name come for the Pass of Cho-La Pass
40. Lobuche East 6090
41. Lobuche West 6135
42. Nirekha Peak 6159
43. Lingtren 6713
44. Khumbutshe 6639
45. Khumbu 6859
46. Changri 6027
47. Changtse ( Mountain of China ) Named as Black Peak 7,543
48. Lho La ( North West ) Col 6026
In the Everest Base Camp Trekking, you will hike and climb the iconic peak too. These peaks do not count as a mountain; in Nepal, they are called hills. We are walking over these for a better view as well to get acclimatization. One is Nangkar Tseng Hill next to Dingboche, while Kala Patthar is another one. In short, 5550 m, high Kalapatther is one of the most beautiful peaks for the sunset over Mt. Everest, Lhotse, and surroundings.
To see all the above 48 Mountains in Everest Trekking in Nepal, we need two days of acclimatization hiking. These two days of hiking on Everest Base Camp Trek will be Khumjung from Namche Bazar and Nangker Tseng Hill from Dingboche.
Trekking Trail Nepal does not list any mountains in Everest that are visual from flight to and from Lukla. Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal only include the Himalayas peaks from Lukla to Everest Base Camp and back to Lukla of 11 days trek. However, we are including a few other peaks, even from different ranges not only from Mahalangur Himalayas Range.
Weather and itinerary vary the views and number of Mountains and peaks you will see. Therefore, the count will be different from your Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal.
If you dream of seeing all these Mountains from Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal but have fewer days? Trekking Trail Nepal also offers 9 Days Everest Heli Trekking which includes all these Mountains similar to 14 days Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal.
Did you see any other mountains in Nepal in your Everest Base Camp Trek? Remind us we will update in our blog Mountains of Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal with Everest Thanks.