Nepal trekking in January February is not considered as the best season, like March to May or September to November, but still you can enjoy Nepal Trekking with the views of high Himalayas. Trekking in the Himalayas of Nepal usually take long holidays and need to match the best season to enjoy the Nepal Trekking. January February are not the best months for Nepal Trekking but you can enjoy the Himalayas and nature form different perspectives.
January and February the two coldest months in Nepal might not be cold as you used to. If you are form Northern Europe, New Zealand, Korea, North America with Alaska and Russia. Winter Trekking in Nepal is the best adventure you can get in Nepal with Himalayas. The High Alpine Trekking Trail will not be will not be open but, Normal trekking trails in Nepal is doable with little chilly cold, Snowing and Peaceful trail. From the view perspectives Winter Trek in Nepal or January February trekking in Nepal does not carries the differences with Peak Trekking season of March-May or September-November.
Is your vacation is only available in January February? Having a dream to do Adventure Trekking in Nepal? Winter Trekking in Nepal is the best options for you to experience high mountains of Himalayas, Culture, Nature and more.
1 It is the end of trekking season which you will get more peace and less trekkers on the trekking trail. Due to the changing climate and Global warming the 4 season of Nepal is being delayed. As the result December is also considered as The Best Month for Nepal Trekking. Most probably you will get the whole tea house or trails only for you, Hence only less trekkers will hit the trekking trail in January February in the Himalayas.
2. Celebration English festivals as well as Nepalese Festivals lunar calendar will add some benefits for Nepal Trekking in January and February. Nepalese Festivals like Maghe Sakranti known as first day of Nepalese tenth month. Sarswati Puja the festivals of Goddess of Education and Music. The English festivals like New Year and Love festival day known as Valentine Day will add more flavor to Nepal Trekking in February January.
3. If you choose Nepal trekking on the month of January February, you will get best international flight deals to and from Nepal. Many international airlines who connect Nepal offers the best flight ticket to Nepal and on wards. Ending of Major Nepalese Festivals, Peak Trekking Season will comes to end in November, Airlines like Turkish Air, Malaysian Air, Thai Airways, Qatar Air offers the best fear for January February. If you have plan to do Nepal trekking in January February, you will get best fare possible.
4. Updates of all Trekking Trails, New local rules as well facilities and changes in services available along the trails. That all guides experience will be refreshed by before. Every trekking guides do 4-10 trek in the peak trekking season of September to November. Many time they have hike on the same trekking trail of same trek. This not only make them updates about the Trekking Trails, changes of services but tells you the recent interesting story and price changes.
5. Best of Winter Trekking in Nepal, Trekking in January February is the best when you get Natural Hot Spring Pool along the trekking trails. Treks like Annapurna Circuit, Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Poon Hill Jomsom Trek, Tamang Heritage Trek, Upper Mustang Drive Tour offers you the Natural Hot spring Pool. Natural Hot Water Pool, adventure in chilly weather and peaceful trekking trail makes the best treat fo Nepal Trekking in January February.
6. You can ask for discount since it is low season and low business with trekking company. Trekking is the seasonal job in Nepal. All services, subordinates, trekking guides and porters are also the part of the season business. Because of very less trekking business in January February, some companies offers off-season trekking deals or Winter Trekking Offers. If not you can ask for discount for your Nepal trekking for the months of January February. Write Us For Discount.
Trekking in Nepal in January February has it advantages as well carries some disadvantages. As you know Nepal have 4 season and January-February is the major winter months. Many of the high alpine trekking trail in Nepal cannot be done in the months of January February. Here we try to cover 5 reason why you should not do Nepal Trekking in January February.
1. If you are looking for joining group trekking in Nepal, January February ie winter season is not best for you. Mostly group join, Fixed Departure Trekking in Nepal organized in Peak Season for Nepal Trekking in September - November and March - May. But if you are lucky and plan few months earlier and write Trekking Trail Nepal, we can find the group to join you for Nepal Trekking in January February.
2. You might need some more stuffs for you Nepal Trekking in January February. To keep your body warm in the winter of Himalayas, your backpack and Duffel bag for your porter will be little heavy. If you are light traveler, we do not suggest you to do Trekking in Nepal in January February, Especially high alpine trekking trails. However some trekking likes Poon Hill Ghandruk Trekking, Kathmandu Valley Rim Trekking, Dhampus Sarangkot Trekking, Everest View Trek as on.
3. If you hate chilly cold and snowing, January February Trekking in Nepal is not for you. Nepal Trekking in January February is only for Cold Outdoor lovers. Above 2500 meters above sea level, it almost snowing and trail might cover up to 1-3 feet of snow. There is less chance of Sun and high probability of fog. If you are planing to above 4000 meter high you must be prepare for freezing cold, snowing, and no sun shine.
4. If you are looking to trekking in Nepal without guide, Trekking Trail Nepal will not recommended you to choose January February for Nepal Trekking. In resent years, few people lost from the trekking trails and never be found any presence of them, Neither Alive nor Dead. We hearty request you to think again, if you are planing to Nepal trekking in January February without guide. Especially for Mardi Himal Trekking, Langtang Valley Trekking, Tsum Valley Trekking.
5. Days are shorts in January in compare to other months. To overcome this you must manage the time properly. December 22 is the shortest day and June 21 is the longest day. The longest night gives you more relax and sleep, Where shortest night gives you more adventure on the trekking trails. Above all after December 22 days will become longer and you will get plenty of time to enjoy your days. If you are not morning person Nepal trekking in January February is not for you.
What you are waiting for! What actually is stopping your way for you Winter Trekking in Nepal? Is Price the price? Trekking Options? Trekking Services ? Write Us regarding your needs abut Trekking in Nepal in January February. We promise and deliver the Nepal trekking in January and February no the optimum level of services, comfort and care.